1. Trinh Thi Phuong Thao (2015), "Exploiting applications of cell phones to help grade 12th students study math themselves", Dimavi 2015.
2. Đỗ Đức Đông, Trần Ngọc Hà, Đặng Thanh Hải, Đặng Cao Cường, Hoàng Xuân Huấn (2015), An efficient algorithm for global alignment of protein-protein interaction networks, Proceedings of the 2015 International Conference on Advanced Technologies for Communications, pp. 332-336. (Scopus)
3. Hai-Long Trieu, T.-Q. Dang, P.-T. Nguyen, and L.-M. Nguyen. The JAIST-UET-MITI Machine Translation Systems for IWSLT 2015. In Proceedings of The 12th International Workshop on Spoken Language Translation (IWSLT 2015). (Goole Scholar)
4. V. D. Tran, A. V. Phan, Hai-Long Trieu, and M. L. Nguyen. An Approach for Retrieving Legal Texts. In Proceedings of The Ninth International Workshop on Juris-informatics (JURISIN 2015). (Google Scholar)
1. Duc Quang Vu, Van Truong Nguyen, Xuan Huan Hoang (2016), An Improved Artiﬁcial Immune Network For Solving Construction Site Layout Optimization, Proceeding of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies, Research, Innovation, and Vision for the Future (RIVF), 37-42.
2. Ha Tran Ngoc, Huan Hoang Xuan (2016), ACOGNA: An Efficient Method for Protein-Protein Interaction Network Alignment, Proceedings of the The Eighth International Conference on Knowledge and Systems Engineering (KSE 2016), pp. 7-1
3. Hai-Long Trieu, Le-Minh Nguyen. Applying Semantic Similarity to Phrase Pivot Translation. In Proceedings of The 28th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI 2016). (SCOPUS, Google Scholar, DBLP)
4. Hai-Long Trieu, Le-Minh Nguyen, Phuong-Thai Nguyen. Dealing with Out-Of-Vocabulary Problem in Sentence Alignment Using Word Similarity. In Proceedings of The 30th Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation (PACLIC 30). (SCOPUS, ACL Anthology, DBLP, Google Scholar)
5. Truong-Son Nguyen, Viet-Anh Phan, Thanh-Huy Nguyen, Hai-Long Trieu, Ngoc-Phuong Chau, Trung-Tin Pham, and Le-Minh Nguyen. Legal Information Extraction/Entailment Using SVM-Ranking and Tree-based Convolutional Neural Network. In Proceeding of The Tenth International Workshop on Juris-informatics (JURISIN 2016). (Google Scholar)
1, Dang Quang A and Dinh Hung Tran (2017), Numerical Method for Solving a Strongly Mixed Boundary Value Problem in an Unbounded Domain, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing 538, DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-49073-1_44, Springer International Publishing AG.
2, Nguyen Xuan Thao, Le Hoang Son, Bui Cong Cuong, Mumtaz Ali, Luong Hong Lan (2017), Fuzzy equivalence on standard and rough neutrosophic sets and applications to clustering analysis, Proceeding of the 2017 4th International Conference on Information System Design and Intelligent Applications (INDIA-2017), 15-17 June 2017, Danang, Vietnam, pp. 834 – 842.
3, Hai-Long Trieu, Le Minh Nguyen, A Multilingual Parallel Corpus for Improving Machine Translation on Southeast Asian Languages. In Proceedings of The Machine Translation Summit XVI (MT Summit 2017), International Association for Machine Translation.
4, Hai-Long Trieu, Vu Tran, Le Minh Nguyen. Investigating Phrase-Based and Neural- Based Machine Translation on Low-Resource Settings. In Proceedings of The 31st Pacific Asia Conference on Language, Information and Computation (PACLIC 2017) (ACL Anothology, Google Scholar, DBLP)
5, Hai-Long Trieu Le Minh Nguyen. Enhancing Pivot Translation Using Grammatical and Morphological Information. In Proceedings of The 2017 Conference of the Pacific Association for Computational Linguistics (PACLING 2017) (SCOPUS, Google Scholar, DBLP)
6, Hai-Long Trieu, Trung-Tin Pham, Le-Minh Nguyen. The JAIST Machine Translation Systems for WMT 17. In Proceedings of The Second Conference on Machine Translation, Association for Computational Linguistics, 2017. (ACL Anthology, DBLP)
7, Hai-Long Trieu, Hiroyuki Iida, Nhien Pham Hoang Bao, Le-Minh Nguyen. Towards Developing Dialogue Systems with Entertaining Conversations. In Proceedings of The 9th International Conference on Agents and Artificial Intelligence (ICAART 2017 (DBLP).
8, Nguyen Danh Nam (2017). Teacher training curriculum development in Vietnam. World Council for Curriculum Instruction, Philippines Chapter, ISSN 2546-0943, p.26.
9, Nguyen Danh Nam, Dang Cong Vinh (2017). Teacher training curriculum development: A profession-oriented approach in Vietnamese teacher training universities. Proceedings of the International Conference on Teachers and Educational Administrators’ Competence in the Context of Globalisation, Vietnam National University Press, ISBN 978-604-961-024-0, pp.76-85.
10, Tran Viet Cuong, Trinh Thanh Hai, Trinh Thi Phuong Thao (2017), "The application of technology to teaching geometry to students from ethnic groups in the mountainous region in Northern Vietnam", The 2017 Management and Innovation Technology International Conference.
1, Tran Thi Ngan, Luong Thi Hong Lan, Tran Manh Tuan, Le Hoang Son, Le Minh Tuan, Nguyen Hai Minh, Colorectal Cancer Diagnosis with Complex Fuzzy Inference System, Proceeding of the 7th International Conference On Frontiers Of Intelligent Computing: Theory And Application (FICTA 2018), 29-30 November, 2018, Da Nang, Vietnam
2, Hai-Long Trieu, Nhung T.H. Nguyen, Makoto Miwa, Sophia Ananiadou. Investigating Domain-Specific Information for Neural Coreference Resolution on Biomedical Texts. In Proceedings of The ACL 2018 BioNLP workshop. (ACL Anthology, Google Scholar, DBLP)
3, Trinh Thanh Hai, Trinh Thi Phuong Thao (2018) "Performing competence-based mathematics teaching with ICT support at high school level in Viet Nam", An integrated approach in mathematics education and teacher training ICME 2018
4, Nguyen Danh Nam, Trinh Thi Phuong Thao, Outhay Bannavong (2018) "An ethnomathematical approach in mathematics education: A case study of Vietnamese secondary schools", The First International Conference on teacher educational renovation - ICTER 1: "Teacher Education in the Context of Industrial Revolution 4.0"
5, Tran Viet Cuong, Le Hong Quang (2018), Developing a problem-solving teaching process through the creative experiences of high school students, Proceedings of international conference Teachers’ and Educational Administrators’ Competence in the Context of Globalisation, Vietnam national University press, Hanoi, pp 100 - 111.
1, Hien Nguyen Thi Thu, Binh Nguyen Thai, Hung Nguyen Vu Bao, Truong Do Quoc, Mai Luong Chi, Huyen Nguyen Thi Minh (2019), “Recovering Capitalization for Automatic Speech Recognition of Vietnamese using Transformer and Chunk Merging”, Proceedings of 2019 the 11th International conference on knowledge and systems engineering, Da Nang, Vietnnam, pp.430-434.
2, Binh Nguyen, Vu Bao Hung Nguyen, Hien Nguyen, Pham Ngoc Phuong, The-Loc Nguyen, Quoc Truong Do, Luong Chi Mai (2019), "Fast and Accurate Capitalization and Punctuation for Automatic Speech Recognition Using Transformer and Chunk Merging", COCOSDA, Cebu, Philippines, pp. 1-5, doi: 10.1109/O-COCOSDA46868.2019.9041202.
3, Hai-Long Trieu, Anh-Khoa Duong Nguyen, Nhung Nguyen, Makoto Miwa, Hiroya Takamura, Sophia Ananiadou. Coreference Resolution in Full Text Articles with BERT and Syntax-based Mention Filtering. In Proceedings of The 5th Workshop on BioNLP Open Shared Tasks, 2019.
4, Duc-QuangVu, Trang Phung, Chien-Yao Wang, and Jia-Ching Wang. (2019), "Age and Gender Recognition Using Multi-task CNN." 2019 Asia-Pacific Signal and Information Processing Association Annual Summit and Conference (APSIPA ASC). IEEE, pp. 1937-1941. (Scopus)
5, Nguyen Danh Nam, Trinh Thi Phuong Thao, Outhay Bannavong (2019). An ethnomathematical approach in mathematics education: A case study of Vietnamese secondary schools. Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Teacher Education Renovation, Thai Nguyen University Publishing House, ISBN 978-604915759-2, pp.433-439.
6, Dong Thi Hong Ngoc, Nguyen Danh Nam (2019). The role of lecturers and factors affecting individual working competency of students at Thai Nguyen University - Vietnam through mathematical modeling process. Proceedings of the 11th Asian Conference on Education, ISSN 2186-5892, IAFOR Research Centre, Osaka University, Japan, pp.267-282.
7, Tran Viet Cuong, Le Hong Quang (2019), Apply mathematical modeling in steam education at high schools, Proceedings of the first international conference on teacher education renovation – ICTER 2018 “Teacher education in the context of industrial revolution 4.0”, Thainguyen university publishing house, pp421 – 434 (ISBN 978-604915759-2).
8, Ngoc Anh Vu Thi, Ngoc Ha Tran, Duc Dong Do, Phuc Thai (2019), ACOGNA2: A novel algorithm for maximizing accuracy in global network alignment, Proceedings of 2019 6th NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science (NICS), pp. 44-48.
1. Ngo, M.D, Nong, Q.V. et al., A common – ground single – phase inverter with suppressed double-frequency ripple for photovoltaic applications (2020), Advances in Engineering Research and Application, Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Research and Applications, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-64719-3_3 (SCOPUS, Q4).
2. Nguyen, T. Binh, Nguyen, Q. Minh, Nguyen, T. T. Hien, Do, Q. Truong, & Luong, C. Mai (2020) “Improving Vietnamese Named Entity Recognition from Speech Using Word Capitalization and Punctuation Recovery Models”, Proc. Interspeech 2020, 4263-4267, Shanghai, China. https://arxiv.org/pdf/2010.00198.pdf
3. N.T.T.Hien, N.T.Binh, T.N.Ha, N.T.P.Nhung (2020), “Developing tearchers’ competencies when using testing tools for online teaching to meet requirement of education 4.0”, ICTER 2020
1. Thao Phuong Thi Trinh, Nam Nguyen Danh, Hiep-Hung Pham, Phuong-Ha Bui, Trinh Le Thi Tuyet, Thao Nguyen Phuong (2021). Developing research capability of university lecturers: A lesson from hyper-prolific research teams. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education Renovation: Teacher Competencies for Education 4.0, Thai Nguyen University Publishing House, ISBN 978-604998482-2, pp.26-46.
2. Phan Thi Tinh, Tien-Trung Nguyen, Nguyen Danh Nam, Trinh Thanh Hai, Nguyen Chi Thanh, Le Thai Bao Thien Trung, Hoang Cong Kien, Do Tung, Bui Van Nghi (2021). Realistic mathematics education development in the world: An analysis from scientific data in SCOPUS. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Teacher Education Renovation: Teacher Competencies for Education 4.0, Thai Nguyen University Publishing House, ISBN 978-604998482-2, pp.635-649.
3. Chokchai Yuenyong, Nguyen Danh Nam, Amilia Buan, Hadi Suwono, Ismail Suardi Wekke, Nor Aishah Buang (2021). The Second International Annual Meeting on STEM Education (IAMSTEM 2019). Journal of Physics: Conference Series, ISSN 1742-6596, vol 1835, 011001, IOP Publishing. (Scopus)
4. Hien Nguyen Thi Thu, Thanh Binh Nguyen (2021), “Design and evaluate a Stem-oriented education teaching plan by exploiting the strength of Minecraft Education game-based platform”, The 4th International Annual Meeting on STEM Education (IAMSTEM), Taiwan.
5. Phuong Nhung Nguyen, Ngoc Linh Tran, Thu Hien Nguyen (2021), “Develop programming skills for students through the microsoft make code for micro:bit apply to meet educational innovation requirements”, The 4th International Conference on Teacher Education Renovation (ICTER)
6. Thi Thu Trang Phung, Thi Hong Thu Ma, Van Truong Nguyen and Quang Vu Duc (2021), Self-Supervised Learning for Action Recognition by Video Denoising, Proceeding of IEEE International Conference on Computing and Communication Technologies, Research, Innovation, and Vision for the Future (RIVF), 1-6.
7. Ngo, M.D, Nong, Q.V. et al., A common – ground single – phase inverter with suppressed double-frequency ripple for photovoltaic applications (2021), Advances in Engineering Research and Application, Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Research and Applications, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-64719-3_3 (SCOPUS, Q4).
8. Ngo, M.D, Nong, Q.V. et al., A Three-Phase Transformerless H10 Inverter With Constant Common-Mode Voltage for Photovoltaic Application (2022), Advances in Engineering Research and Application, Proceedings of the International Conference on Engineering Research and Applications, https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-92574-1_14 (SCOPUS, Q4).
9. Duc-QuangVu, Trang Phung, and Jia-Ching Wang. (2021), " A Novel Self-Knowledge Distillation Approach with Siamese Representation Learning for Action Recognition" IEEE Visual Communications and Image Processing (VCIP 2021) (Top Conference, SCOPUS)